Onion URL http://abacuseexeoqfn6hgj3ypy6mieybfpwonkxeuvg7chz4bkplha4y5jid.onion
Delivery Worldwide, USA, UK, EU.
Abacus started as AlphaBet marketplace in 2020. After the relaunch of the renowned AlphaBay dark web market, it changed its name to Abacus to avoid any misunderstandings. This was done to pay homage to AlphaBay. Although Abacus is just a few years old, it has already outgrown AlphaBay to become one of the largest darknet marketplaces, with over 21,000 product listings. A wide variety of drugs and medications can be found here. In addition to physical goods, the market has a wider choice dedicated to digital products.
Even though it looks like AlphaBay, Abacus is loaded with cutting-edge features. Multisig transactions for XMR and Bitcoin are also supported by Abacus. Different levels of FE are recognized by the market.
Because of the numerous search and filter options provided by Abacus, it is simple to locate what you’re looking for. To narrow down the results, you can utilize vendor name, shipping location, category (including multiple categories), product type, and price range. If you’re looking for something specific, you can narrow down your search by currency, kind of order (escrow or FE), and multi-signature choices.
- 1 Important Facts About Abacus Market
- 2 How to Make Deposits on the Abacus Market
- 3 Points to Remember Before Trading on Abacus Market
- 4 How to Create a PGP Key
- 5 Abacus Bans Narcotic Substances
- 6 How to Access Abacus market
- 7 Links
- 9 Conclusion
Important Facts About Abacus Market
- Launch Year: 2021.
- Payments accepted: Bitcoin (BTC) and Monero (XMR)
- Overall Product/Service offerings: 21,000+
- Available products: drugs and chemicals, counterfeits and digital products; fraud; guides and tutorials; jewellery and gold; carded items; services; software and malware; security and hosting; and other listings.
- Multiple-signature escrow is possible with Abacus.
- Supplier Bond: Abacus charges a vendor bond of $300, but this fee is waived for long-term suppliers.
Abacus’ Registration Process
The first step is to establish a reliable link to Abacus. Due to DDOS attacks, you will be confronted with a captcha that you must answer. As a first-time user, you must click the Register button on the logins page. This is the first step in creating an Abacus account. Account creation with Abacus is a little more time-consuming.
Keep in mind that the login process is timed, so you need to be patient. Every two minutes, the capture becomes invalid and must be re-created. As a result, answering the captcha and submitting your information demands someone who is not just committed but also extremely quick. Just make sure you fill out all the below-mentioned information.
- Private Username: It is the name you use to access the market.
- Public Username: It is the name that merchants will see when they visit your market profile.
- Password: At least eight characters are required for your password, and it’s best if it’s a random combination of letters, numbers, and unique symbols (never reuse an old password on a darknet market).
- PIN: a six-digit code you input while buying a product.
- Login Word: a word that shows each time you enter the market to guarantee that you have entered at the correct website.
How to Make Deposits on the Abacus Market
Bitcoin and Monero currencies are accepted as a form of currency on the Abacus market. Because of its superior privacy-enhancing blockchain, Monero is the better choice of the two. Never make a deposit larger than you intend to use in a single transaction. Your risk will be mitigated in the event of market closure.
Click on the “Wallets” tab to deposit funds. It can be found in the upper-middle portion of the screen. Your assigned BTC and XMR deposit addresses are displayed when you select the wallets option, with the BTC addresses by default.
Points to Remember Before Trading on Abacus Market
There are a few factors to keep in mind when signing up for an Abacus market account. You should have a working knowledge of the following topics.
We would recommend against browsing the dark web without any knowledge of Tor. For the sake of online security, make sure you download a privacy-enhancing Tor browser.
2. Digital currencies
Markets on the dark web only accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. It’s a good idea to at least be familiar with these concepts. A basic understanding of how to exchange and store cryptocurrency is required. Bitcoin and Monero require a lot of attention.
Often referred to as “Operations Security,” this includes disconnecting the link between your online and offline identities. Keep in mind that you should never transfer money from your exchange account directly into your market account.
Scammers on the dark web want to deceive you with phishing scams. That’s a fact: Abacus use has skyrocketed over the past few years. As a result, there are people out there who are up at all hours of the night devising schemes to scam you. User finances are the primary target of these scammers. If we don’t tell you this, you won’t be aware of it. This can be avoided by using the same link every time and avoiding searching for random sites on the web.
How to Create a PGP Key
Setting up a PGP key is a must-do step to access the Abacus market. It is essential if you want to interact with other market participants. To do this, go to the Profile tab in the top-right corner and scroll down past the profile details text box. The public key for your PGP encryption should be pasted into this field. There will also be the following choices available:
- 2FA: Setting or removing the requirement for a message’s description each time you wish to log in to the market is accomplished through the use of 2FA.
- Purchases 1: Your account transactions can be made and cancelled with this function. It merely works as an on/off switch.
- Purchases 2: With this, you can enable or disable the purchase requirement for pin entries.
Press “Save Changes” if you’re finished with the changes. To verify and save your new PGP, you must decrypt a message. Then, return to the Security Settings section and locate the encrypted message.
Abacus Bans Narcotic Substances
Abacus supports a wide range of dark web products. The fact that fentanyl and a few other products have been prohibited does not mean that there aren’t many alternative options available to you. As far as listings go, the market appears to be rather lenient. Abacus is one of the first markets to incorporate a large section of fraudulently obtained data, which sets it apart from the rest. Personal information, credit cards, and other data dumps are among them. In addition, it offers several physical and digital goods that are unavailable elsewhere.
How to Access Abacus market
- Download Tor Browser
- Use onion link from table for access
|V3 Onion Link (2024)
|V2 Onion Link (Depreciated)
Although the Abacus market had rough beginnings on the dark web and was accused of ripping off AlphaBay, it has since grown into a thriving marketplace. The market has become one of the largest in the world. The frequent closure of well-known forums like the White House and ToRReZ has contributed to its size.
It is not as flawless as it could be because Abacus continues to employ conventional market escrow. However, it still has a lot of options for exploring, which sets it apart from other markets. Abacus admins are also available 24/7 on the Dread Forum to answer any questions. Remember to take all the proper precautions before getting started.