Delivery Worldwide, USA, EU.
While exploring the dark web to buy various drugs and other interesting things without prescriptions, we found the MGM Grand Market. This place is one of the most special ones on the entire darknet, and now we will tell you why. However, keep in mind that this review is only for general information about the market; we do not encourage you to do anything nor do we take responsibility for your actions.
- 1 What is MGM Grand Market?
- 2 What Can I Buy Here?
- 3 MGM Grand Market Rules
- 4 What Is Forbidden Here?
- 5 MGM Grand Market vs. Other Darknet Markets
- 6 MGM Grand Market Reviews
- 7 MGM Grand Market Alternatives
- 8 MGM Grand Market’s Design & Interface
- 9 How Do I Get Access to MGM Grand Market?
- 10 MGM Grand Market Benefits
- 11 MGM grand market links
- 12 MGM Grand Market Disadvantages
- 13 MGM Grand Market in a Nutshell
What is MGM Grand Market?
With roughly 6,000 active members, MGM Grand Market is one of the better-known dark web markets. It is estimated that there are around 16,000 different positions at this location. The MGM Grand was created in about 8 months and is a contemporary, secure, and multipurpose market. The fact that MGM Grand is the first darknet market in history to have a mobile design for smartphone users is remarkable considering some darknet markets are solely built for desktops.
Here, you may access all the common features, including order escrow, 2FA login, and PGP encryption. The secure shopping cart and advanced messaging system were developed to enhance the user experience. The recommended payment method is BTC, and support for XMR will be implemented very soon.
MGM Grand Market was first launched in June of 2022. Everyone can buy something from here just by using this onion link: (http://duysandiojfvkifrqmxue6hqx2o4igv6l6qp4s3a56rkizi773km7uid.onion/).
What Can I Buy Here?
Like other markets on the dark web, the MGM Grand Market is primarily used to buy drugs, antidepressants, tranquilizers, and other psychotropic substances. But these are not the only items on the market. Here is a complete list of what is mostly available for purchase:
- Benzodiazepine. Known as simply “Benzo”. This class includes such drugs as nitrazepam, diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam, chlordiazepoxide, temazepam, triazolam, oxazepam, and alprazolam. They are used primarily to treat anxiety, insomnia, and depression.
- Research Chemicals. Or RCs. These substances, sometimes known as “designer drugs”, “research chemicals”, or “new psychoactive substances” (NPS), are utilized for their pharmacological effects, which are frequently comparable to those of more well-known drugs like ecstasy or heroin.
- Weed. Here, you can buy marijuana of any strain which you want.
- MDMA. The most popular position here. Many vendors at the MGM Grand Market have MDMA, Ecstasy (E, X, XTC), Molly, Mandy, and Pingers or Pingas.
- Other. Like fraud, digital goods, guides, and tutorials.
As you can see, MGM Grand Market is a great place where you can buy something like Xanax or Molly. This is not a complete list. Here, in addition to the drugs on the list, you can also buy various stimulants, psychedelics, analgesics, steroids, etc. Offers are vendor-specific, so some items may be out of stock or not available for purchase until the next shipment. Many vendors have proven themselves reliable here, but there is a chance that you may stumble upon scammers. You should always be on the lookout and be sure that you are ordering from an honest seller.
MGM Grand Market Rules
Just like other markets on the dark web, this one has similar regulations. Let’s just say that if you don’t want your account to be banned, you must rigorously adhere to every one of them. Both suppliers and customers themselves should take note of this.
- Do not distribute pornographic material. On the website, you cannot swap it either. These vendors will be prohibited.
- Items that are listed as “prohibited on the site” can not be sold. The user must inform the support team if he discovers one in the catalog.
- Fraud of any kind, on any side, is not permitted. Your account will be blocked and you will no longer be able to utilize the marketplace’s services if you are found guilty of fraud as a seller or buyer.
- Users, sellers, and purchasers of the trading platform may not exchange personal information with each other. It must all be completely anonymous.
- The trading platform itself is the only place where you should communicate with the buyer and seller. Social networks and messengers are forbidden.
What Is Forbidden Here?
The range of medications that merchants can sell is mostly unrestricted on the dark web. There are some products, though, that are categorically forbidden from being sold in the MGM Grand Market.
- Weapons. Deadly weapons are not for sale in this establishment.
- Forbidden data. There is absolutely no leaked data here, which is especially concerning given any stolen information about people under the age of 21.
- Executions by contract. These demanding services are not offered here.
It is possible to purchase other goods that are not on the forbidden list. All listings are thoroughly regulated, though; and ads that are against the rules are instantly removed.
MGM Grand Market vs. Other Darknet Markets
On its own, MGM Grand Market is no worse than other popular darknet shops (such as Archetype, Darkfox, and Nemesis). The main category of goods that is popular is drugs. You will find that in addition to drugs, MGM offers other products: guides, tutorials, fraud, etc. Also, the main difference between MGM and other places is the support for the mobile version. However, Monero and other cryptocurrencies cannot be paid here, while Nemesis and other popular shops offer both payment methods.
MGM Grand Market Reviews
Overall, MGM Grand Market has a pretty great reputation. Reviews on the Internet are mostly 4 and 5 stars. Buyers note fast delivery, good quality products, and overall excellent service. However, you can also find negative reviews that say that MGM Grand Market is a scam and you should not order here. This is not entirely true: among the hundreds of honest vendors, there may also be scammers. Although this rarely happens, it is common in all darknet markets without exception. To avoid deception from unscrupulous vendors, you need to carefully check it before buying. It is advisable to buy only from trusted vendors with a bunch of reviews; you can read about them on the Internet in the public domain.
MGM Grand Market Alternatives
If MGM Market doesn’t suit you, there are plenty of alternatives on the dark web. MGM shoppers also use dark web shops such as Vice City Market, ASAP Market.
MGM Grand Market’s Design & Interface
There is nothing extraordinary about the design of the MGM Grand Market. It resembles all other darknet shops including: a neutral design, a convenient catalog in which goods are sorted into categories, a basket, and the ability to find a product by description.
The design itself is made in a dark shade, so to speak, a “dark theme”. In the background are the silhouettes of mountains, the night sky, and a huge moon. Directly from the main page, the user can find the product of interest by searching or using the categories. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
How Do I Get Access to MGM Grand Market?
It’s not difficult to place an order at the MGM Grand Market, so go ahead and do that. All you need is a wallet that supports crypto. As of 2023, MGM accepts only BTC (Bitcoin).
Observe the simple guidelines:
- First, download the Tor browser. Every device, even those running Windows, macOS, and even phones can use it for free. Anonymity is provided by this browser.
- Open the browser and enter the link.
- Done. The MGM Grand Market is now open to you. Start by placing your first order in the catalog.
You can take the time to read the product’s description before making a purchase. Once you’ve decided on a delivery option, you can pay for the items by sending Bitcoins to the seller. By the way, avoid clicking on phishing links to prevent yourself from getting scammed. After completing the order, check your account to see where it stands.
MGM Grand Market Benefits
Many users love MGM Grand Market, and here’s why:
1. A large selection of goods. While it’s mostly drugs that are sold here, you can also find guides, tutorials, leaked information, databases, and other interesting stuff here.
2. Mobile interface support. MGM Grand Market is practically the only place on the dark web that supports a mobile interface.
3. Fast withdrawal speed. Many users in the reviews note that withdrawal speed is very fast, which is a plus for this market.
4. A convenient interface. Using this market is very simple and clear.
5. Safety. Here, no one will ever know of your data. Of course, provided that you are careful. At MGM Grand Market, anonymity is ensured for both buyers and vendors.
MGM grand market links
|V3 Onion Link (2023)||http://duysandiojfvkifrqmxue6hqx2o4igv6l6qp4s3a56rkizi773km7uid.onion/|
|V2 Onion Link (Depreciated)||http://1bth5s4yo4oy7a12.onion/|
|Clearnet link mgm grand market||missing|
MGM Grand Market Disadvantages
MGM Grand Market is not a perfect place on the dark web. In addition to the obvious advantages, it has several downsides. Fortunately, there are only a few of them, and for some, they may seem miniscule:
- Negative feedback. They exist, and almost all of them are due to unscrupulous vendors. In the MGM Grand Market, there is a chance to stumble upon scammers, so be careful.
- Lack of options. Compared to other darknet stores, the variety of goods available here is rather low. All you can buy here are drugs. Other categories are not yet provided.
- Lack of support service. They will not be able to help you if you are suddenly deceived. You will have to rely solely on your luck.
- There is no support for popular cryptocurrencies. For example, you will not be able to pay with Monero here. Either use bitcoins or look for another place to shop.
MGM Grand Market in a Nutshell
Here are some brief facts about MGM Grand Market.
- Delivery: Primarily in the US, UK, and Germany.
- Acceptable crypto: BTC only.
- Launch year: 2021
- Vendor bond: 150 dollars.
- Commission: 5% for traditional and 4% for multisig escrow.
- Withdrawal commission: 1%